Podiatrist in Royal Oak, MI
Royal Oak Podiatry Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Nationwide Foot & Ankle Care's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Sore Feet Podiatry
Royal Oak, MI 48073
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
(First and Third Wednesday of the month)
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Royal Oak, MI, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience